Navigating the Williams '69 site
There's lots of great stuff on this Web site, and we know you'll enjoy it. But to keep it secure. you'll have to sign up and create a user name and password. We know, one more thing to remember. Think of it as a good mental exercise. Here's how:
- Click on the Login/Logout button in the upper right hand corner of the Home Page.
- You'll get a prompt that asks for your first name, last name and e-mail.
- Enter the first and last names and e-mail address the college uses to enlighten you with missives.
- Click the "Submit" button.
- In a few minutes you'll get an e-mail at the address you entered in the signup screen.
- Open the e-mail and click on the "Activate" link.
- You'll be taken to a Web page that asks for a user name and password for the Web site.
- Pick any user name you want, but please choose a password that's hard to guess but easy to remember. We know this gets harder ever year.
- Press the "Submit" button.
Once your user name and password are approved, you can log into the Class of 1969 Web site using the Login/Logoff button at in the top right corner of the Home Page.